All Saints’ Church

All Saints’ Church, Underbarrow was built in 1869, but there has been a church or chapel on the site since 1547. The distinctive octagonal tower and original Library Box are some of our ties to the history of the community. Read more.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close